- With busy schedules, fussy eaters and processed foods, children often don’t meet all of their recommended daily value of nutrients
- There’s a clever combination of B vitamins too, including B1, B2 and Pantothenic Acid to help with the release of energy from foods.
Of course, any supplement for children is only as good as their willingness to take it, and parents know that children can be finicky about the taste no matter how nutritious
- Along with Vitamin D, which is also needed for the normal development of children’s bones and teeth, it also contains Iron to help with their normal cognitive development, and Vitamins C and A plus Zinc and Selenium to help support their immune system
- Which is why our new product is in powder form with a natural strawberry flavour.
Children’s Multivitamin and Multibiotic Powder and Their Benefits:
B Vitamins – help with the release of energy from foods
Biotin – important for the maintenance of cellular energy and the normal function of the nervous system
Vitamin A – plays a central role in a healthy immune system as well as contributing to normal vision and the normal metabolism of Iron
Vitamin C – an important antioxidant which assists in protecting the body from oxidative damage
Vitamin D – needed for the development of children’s bones and teeth
- In fact, figures from the latest National Diet and Nutrition Survey show that on average, from food sources alone, toddlers are only achieving one quarter of recommended levels of Vitamin D, which has a significant role in the regulation of the immune system.
This new formulation contains 100% or more of the recommended NRV (Nutritional Reference Value) of 14 essential vitamins along with a high level (12.5 billion) of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium based friendly microflora
- New research highlights the benefit of giving kids a bit of a nutritional boost
- Critical too for normal cell division and the proper absorption and utilisation of Calcium and Phosphorus in the diet
Vitamin E – another important antioxidant
Folic Acid – another helpful B vitamin
Iron – supports children’s normal cognitive development
Selenium – critical for the normal functioning of the immune and thyroid systems
Fructo-oligosaccharides, Potato Maltodextrin, Strawberry Powder; Micro-organisms (Lactobacillus acidopholus CUL60 & CUL21, Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. Lactis CUL34, Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL20), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Corn Maltodextrin, Elderberry Powder, Blackcurrant powder, Vitamin E (as DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Blackberry Powder, Bilberry Powder, Corn Starch, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Dicalcium Phosphate, Zinc Citrate, Citric Acid, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Acacia Gum, Natural Flavouring: Strawberry; Modified Corn Starch, Corn Dextrin, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Riboflavin, Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Mononitrate), Mon – and diglycerides of fatty acids, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Antioxidants: DL-Alpha Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbate, Ascorbyl Palmitate; Sunflower Oil, Anti-caking agent: Silicon Dioxide, Sucrose, Folic Acid, L-Selenomethionine, Vitamin K (as Phylloquinone), Biotin, Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)
Vitamin A (2667iu) 800ug RE 100
Vitamin D3 10ug 200
Vitamin E (18iu) 12mg TE 100
Vitamin K 75ug 100
Vitamin C 80mg 100
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 1.1mg 100
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.4mg 100
Niacin (Vitamin B3) 16mg NE 100
Vitamin B6 1.4mg 100
Folic Acid 200ug 100
Vitamin B12 2.5ug 100
Biotin 50ug 100
Pantothenic Acid 6mg 100
Selenium 55ug 100
Zinc 2.5mg 100
Strawberry powder 400mg 25
Blackberry powder 50mg
Blackcurrant powder 50mg
Bilberry powder 50mg
Elderberry powder 50mg
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60) }
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21) } 12.5 billion viable cells
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20) }
Bifidobacterium animalislactis (CUL-34) }
To be taken as a daily nutritional supplement. 2 grams per day (2 heaped scoops – scoop provided) to be taken once a day mixed with water, milk or juice and alongside food, or sprinkle onto yogurt or cereal. Do not exceed recommended intake. Food supplements must not replace a balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients do not contain artificial colours, preservatives, gluten or yeast. Non-GM.
Suitable for vegetarians.