- Vitamen is a new and clever combination of the vitamins and minerals that are most important for healthy sperm
- The creation of a healthy baby requires not just a healthy egg but a good supply of properly formed mobile sperm as well
- Water is a large component of sperm, so a good, regular supply is vital in the process of production
- The new formulation contains lots of other micro-nutrients that are important for sperm health too, such as Vitamin D (which is essential for healthy cell division) and Folic Acid and Vitamin B6 (which help to support the male partner's immune system)
- But the male partner plays an equally crucial role at conception
- Zinc, in particular, is found in high concentrations in sperm and is a key building-block for both its tail and outer-layer
- Poor sperm health, whether it be a low count, poor motility or malformations, can generally be improved by optimising the father’s overall health and nutritional status
- That means giving up smoking, alcohol and social/recreational drugs, checking for genito-urinary infections, avoiding hot baths and tight clothing, eating healthily and taking supplementation, when necessary, to help redress nutritional imbalances
- Its unique formulation is the result of our many years of experience in helping thousands of men get into the best possible nutritional shape prior to conception
- But it is sensible to start this process as soon as possible
- Drinking plenty of water is also important - at least 2 litres a day
- Zita West Vitamen One a Day
- The formulation also contains naturally powerful antioxidants, such as Vitamins E and C, both of which help to protect paternal DNA from oxidative damage
- As common sense would suggest, healthy parents tend to produce healthy babies
- Other research has indicated that up to eighty percent of birth defects are caused by defective male sperm
- Sperm take ten weeks to develop sufficiently to leave the body, so planning for a pregnancy should start at least four months before conception takes place
- But don't worry - there is a lot that can be done simply by making changes in nutrition and lifestyle
- All packed within an easy to remember and easy to use, one-a-day capsule
- Male Fertility Supplement.
Vitamen contains Selenium and Zinc which research shows are vital for healthy spermatogenesis and sperm motility
- Much emphasis is given to the importance of a woman’s health and nutritional status before and during pregnancy
- Recent research suggests that of the one in four couples who take longer than the average to conceive, the cause, in around 40% of cases, lies with the male partner
- Over the past few years we have seen an increase in the number of men with low sperm counts
- And healthy babies, in general, grow into healthy children and adults
•Folic Acid – vitally important for the normal functioning of the immune system and for normal cell division.
•Selenium – important for normal spermatogenesis. Also helps protect DNA, proteins and lipids from oxidative damage, as well as supporting the normal function of the immune system and male thyroid function.
•Vitamin B12 – helps to maintain the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, Vitamin D and important neurotransmitters.
•Vitamin C – contributes to further protection of male DNA and the maintenance of normal metabolic functions. Particularly important if the diet is low in fresh fruit and vegetables.
•Vitamin E – helps to protect a man's DNA, proteins and lipids from oxidative damage.
•Zinc – needed to make the outer layer and tail of the sperm. Zinc is lost with each ejaculation, so an active sex life and a low zinc diet can place a man at risk. Highly important for normal fertility and reproduction.
L-Arginine Hydrochloride, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 1, N-Acetyl Carnitine Hydrochloride, Taurine, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Zinc Citrate, Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Anti-caking agent: Silicon Dioxide; Acacia Gum, Magnesium Stearate, Colour: Titanium Dioxide; Sucrose, Sunflower Oil, Corn Starch, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin), Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol). Allergen Information: - 1 From Soya
Derived from Soya: Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)
One capsule to be taken once a day with food, ideally for at least 3 months prior to conception. Should only be taken on a full stomach. Vitamen is suitable for vegetarians. It is free from artificial colours, preservatives, gluten and yeast. Non-GM.
If under medical supervision, seek guidance from your medical practitioner before using this product.
Zita West Products Ltd
4 out of 5
By Grey | Posted on: 30/12/2014
These vitamins has helped me a lot during the period of conception. Ifelt more energetic after started this.
1 out of 5
By Kai | Posted on: 08/12/2014
I thought it will be better. This Zita West Vitamin is like eating air.
4 out of 5
By Bryan | Posted on: 21/11/2014
I will buy again
Looking forward to buy it again. This Zita West Vitamen are helping me a lot.